Thursday, September 29, 2005

Our Rav Packs a Pistol

I never imagined I would write about my gun carrying rav. We were driving out of the yishuv when we came upon our rav throwing out the garbage, oh kids look there is the rav, wave hello. The rav leans over to throw out his refuse when we see the pistol on his waist. wow , ema the rav has a gun! Rabbi Taub never had a gun....of course dears Rav Taub never needed a gun (although it probably would have been useful at a board meeting now and then.....to shoot in the air of course...), Rav Matanya Ben Shachar needs a gun...no I don't mean he needs a gun I mean, he only wants to have a gun because..... we want the people around us to know we have guns to defend ourselves so he wants to have one also....its just for "show".......nothing to worry about, okay?.....they seem fine with the explanation and didn't look any for the worse, in fact I'm not sure they are even listening to me. okay i say, okay our rav packs a pistol no big deal!! no big deal! okay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Palestinian Princess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home